Saturday, July 2, 2011

Slackers

It's true. Trish and I have slacked hardcore on our blog that no one reads... Here are some things that happened since the last post.

My Mom (Cookie) and cousin (Jamie) came to visit.

They got their hair did at Wonderland.
Jamie and I went out with my friends (Hachi, Bushwick Country Club, and of course Union Pool). I took a bunch of pics of her tattoos.

Weird in a good way Memorial Day party on Trish's rooftop. This is the only pic I have from that, but it's really all the info needed.
A crazy lady hurled this at me as I was exiting the subway. It missed but the lady in front of me got kicked in the face. True story.
My biffle, Sarah and her boo, Carl came to visit.

We ate on Curry Row
Carl named my patio cat Granola.
Drunk Brunch at Roberta's in Brooklyn then drunk relaxing in Trish's neighbor's hammock then some good shit on my patio. Best Sunday Funday ever.
Trish and I went to the Alexander Mcqueen exhibition at The Met, Savage Beauty. It was beautiful and spooky. I felt like I was in a haunted house. Of course we looked hella cute.
All of our gay/lesbian homies can get married in NYC now!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment